The bank transfer is a payment method found on any online casino. It is a universal payment solution.
Why play on a casino accepting the bank transfer?
You should know that bank transfer is one of the most secure means of payment. Unlike the bank card and the check, this payment solution is fully dematerialized. In other words, "nobody" can access players' banking information.
The bank transfer on an online casino is made in a few minutes. The procedure takes a short time. Just follow the steps mentioned by the platform, and voila.
In addition, note that the bank transfer is a payment method available on all online casinos, such as Lucky8, Cresus, Casino Extra, Tortuga, Millionz, Fatboss, etc.
Choose the right casino online with bank transfer
The choice of a casino site accepting the bank transfer is not an easy thing. To avoid all unpleasant surprises, there are certain important criteria to take into account:
- The reliability of the platform
- The welcome bonus
- Regular promotions
- The VIP program
- Customer support
- Ergonomics on website
- The availability of the mobile application
Before registering on an online casino, do not forget to check that the operator has a license allowing him to exercise this activity in your country.
How to place money with a bank transfer?
Deposits on a casino accepting the bank transfer are child's play. To get there, here is the procedure to follow:
- Go to the online casino
- Go to the platform's "cashier" tab
- Press the "Deposit" button
- Mention the sum to be deposited
- Choose the bank transfer as a means of payment
- Enter banking information
- Validate the deposit by clicking on the "Confirm" button
The deposit takes a few days to appear on the account.
Withdrawals with bank transfer to casinos
If you want to withdraw your earnings via bank transfer, just follow the following steps:
- Go to the "Caisse" section of the casino
- Press "Make a withdrawal"
- Choose the bank transfer as a payment method
- Mention the details of the bank account
- Validate the withdrawal
The withdrawal must be validated by the operator's team. Once the validation is made, the player must wait between 2 and 10 days to receive the amount withdrawn from his bank account.
Alternatives to bank transfer
If you do not want to use the bank transfer to deposit money on your account and/or withdraw your earnings, know that the payment solutions are more and more numerous:
- Electronic wallets: this is an easy -to -use payment method. Deposits and withdrawals take place immediately. Among the best known portfolios, we quote Paypal, Neteller… and Skrill.
- Prepared cards: If you are looking for a payment solution allowing you to limit your expenses on online casinos, the prepaid card is the best choice. The best known modes are Neteller, Paysafecard, Ecocard, Cashlib… and Moneybookers.
- Bank cards: Visa and Mastercard are among the most used payment methods in the world. There are 75.8 million bank cards across the globe. This is why it is present on online casinos.
The advantages and disadvantages of the bank transfer
Certainly, the payment methods available on online casinos are more and more numerous, such as electronic wallets, but many players prefer to use the bank transfer. Why ? Because it is an ultra secure payment solution. And the icing on the cake, transactions are framed by law.
However, you should know that some banks do not allow their customers to make money transfers to online casinos. In addition, the costs can be relatively high. Before choosing the bank transfer to make a deposit on an online casino, it is essential to inform you.
Note that the deposit via a bank transfer takes a long time. It all depends on the bank. In general, the transaction takes between 2 and 10 working days.
Casino accepting bank transfer : FAQ
Why the bank transfer on an online casino?
The bank transfer is among the most secure payment methods to use to deposit money on an online casino and/or withdraw the gains.
How long does a bank transfer take?
In general, deposits and withdrawals via a bank transfer take a long time. The deadline oscillates between 2 and 10 days.
Is the bank transfer a safe payment method?
The bank transfer is among the most reliable and secure means of payment. Just register on a site with a license granted by a known organization.
Do online casinos accept bank transfer?
The bank transfer is a payment method accepted by all the self -respecting online casinos. The procedure to follow is the same for deposits as for withdrawals.
Why use the bank transfer on an online casino?
Transactions made via a bank transfer are secured and supervised by law. This is why this payment method is available on all platforms.
The bank transfer is among the most secure means of payment to make a deposit and/or a withdrawal on an online casino. This is why millions of players use it. In addition, it is available on all platforms.
The advantages of the bank transfer are more and more numerous. Certainly withdrawals are slow, but the transaction is ultra secure. If you are looking for a payment method allowing you to withdraw your gains immediately, turn to electronic wallets, such as Paypal, Neteller or Skrill.